Thursday, September 29, 2016

About religious beliefs.

A few words about religious beliefs.

 I continue to be surprised at how many people  follow religious beliefs! Of course I do understand why religious people believe almost anything. Eternal energy cannot be explained and so throughout the centuries a few smart people decided to take advantage of this fact. All religions going back centuries are based on a fear of the unknown and all religious leaders use some form of hypnotic repetition to help calm fear. A deep religious belief often helps to sustain a believer through many of the tragedies in life and this gives modern day peaceful religions some purpose and value for existing. Of course a knowledge of basic psychology with health food and vitamins does help the rest of us cope with overwhelming emotions.

No comments:

Post a Comment

  Hello my good friend Valdemar Oliveira! I am happy to hear you had a successfull heart operation.  I hope you live to be 110. I may not be...