Sunday, June 26, 2016

From la Tortue-des-Bois school theater.

Hello Gentle Friends:

 In my area of Quebec and during the St. Jean-de-Baptist festival; music blasted from a stage for two solid hours from a group of home grown musicians.
After they finished playing and singing, Fireworks exploded in the sky above our small but happy crowd and I won't tell you where the village is located because every year I enjoy the festivities without feeling crowded by thousands of half drunk strangers pushing and elbowing me and my lady love.  However....

  I will pass on another area of Quebec where a heart warming and tear jerking group of singers and play actors are absolutely wonderful! They have created a musical history of our French Quebec culture! From the Tortue-Des-Bois School in Three Rivers, Quebec, here are absolutely wonderful children and adults who know how to celebrate the St. Jean festival!
//www.facebook.com/EcoledelaTortuedesBois/videos/pcb.635185286647753/635184459981169/?type=3&theater

No comments:

Post a Comment

  Hello my good friend Valdemar Oliveira! I am happy to hear you had a successfull heart operation.  I hope you live to be 110. I may not be...