Monday, October 24, 2016

Hi friends!

 I have just been at war with the Google passwords program for a day and a half!
It absolutely wanted me to use a secondary email address for signing in which according to it could not be changed. I confused my primary email address with the secondary email address and with three or four passwords. Confusion mixed with frustration and anger and I once again thought of becoming a Monk in India.

However, all is well that ends well!

I deleted the problem and signed in again with my old email address as the primary address. A simple solution I should have thought of yesterday. Now if I can only get my cell phone to co-operate!
  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Liver-Protecting Fennel Juice [Vegan] This is a juice that you’ve probably never tried before. It uses the vegetable fennel which many peopl...