Monday, October 10, 2016

Help make me richer than Donald Trumps shoe shine boy!

Hello Gentle Friends!

 For those of you wondering how much I earn as a Blogger, here is the absolute but sad truth. As a many year veteran Blogger and a director of  'The World Humanitarian Peace and Ecology Movement' I earn exactly > drum roll please >

Finalized earnings View payments

Current balance

$46.83 CAD
 I am not in this for the money but it would sure take an economic burden off my shoulders if I had a few donations. For one thing I would be able to donate more money to some great non-profit organizations. My problem is that I am finicky about who advertises on this Blog. If I talk about protecting the environment I don't want an Oil company or internal combustion engine car company advertising below my article!
 I am stubborn and after years of creating Blogs to help other people, I am creating this one to help myself. If you want to help me please click on the advertising below this article. If not I don't really care but this is a good way to keep Google honest. After all they do collect millions of dollars from advertisers and they do use Bloggers to attract advertisers. Hopefully every click will send a penny into my Google account and every penny will count. Thanks for reading! 
Signed: Joseph Raglone...Executive director. The World Humanitarian Peace and Ecology Movement. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

From Eric Barker...How to live a long and awesome life.

  Here’s how to live a long awesome life: Socialize :  Instead of staring into the soulless eyes of your smartphone, spend more time with fr...