Tuesday, July 26, 2016

Hello Gentle People:

 Everybody needs a small garden. I have one Tomato plant growing fast and furious next to my steps in the worst weed patch known to mankind. This interesting event leads me to believe I can plant more Tomato's around and next to my old house next Spring, as long as I mix plenty of fertilizer and black earth in the hole under the roots of my plants.
 Now that I am facing success with that one Tomato, I am dreaming of Green Peppers and Carrots.
planted in a small Four by Four by One foot deep Black Earth and Sheep Shit fertilized garden. The garden has to be so close to my house and steps that I will literally step into it when climbing up to my apartment. This guarantees I will remember to take care of the vegetable plants before I do anything else!
 Wonderful!  A garden saves money and the veggies taste great!    Bye for now!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Liver-Protecting Fennel Juice [Vegan] This is a juice that you’ve probably never tried before. It uses the vegetable fennel which many peopl...