Wednesday, March 2, 2016

A dirty bank trick!

 They issued me an MBNA credit card with a generous standard interest rate of 9.99 percent and told me it was going to be my personal rate for years but now, in the middle of our cold Canadian Winter and during our Canadian Tax season, they are raising the standard rate to 17.99 percent. They have also politely challenged me to close my account if I was not happy with the new rate.
 Well I am not happy with the new rate. Guess which bank I am talking about?
"The Toronto-Dominion Bank is the issuer of this credit card. MBNA is a division of the Toronto-Dominion Bank."
 It will be tricky saying Good-Bye to the TD bank but I will find a way to pay them off...quickly! I do want to thank them for their past generosity....... Thanks TD!

No comments:

Post a Comment

  Hello my good friend Valdemar Oliveira! I am happy to hear you had a successfull heart operation.  I hope you live to be 110. I may not be...