Tuesday, January 12, 2016

Gentle People:

 Utilizing repetitive suggestion, Hypnosis is a method for bypassing the conscious mind and directly influencing the subconscious mind of another human being. One powerful form of Hypnosis is religious indoctrination created by imposing super suggestions into the minds of babies and children and many adults.

 It was by accident I failed to be religiously indoctrinated as a child and by force of will, I refused to be indoctrinated as I grew older. Today I am a fact-based social science person, however, as a child I did absorb the religious Holy Day celebrations and ceremonies of different religions and I continue to enjoy all the holidays associated with all religions simply because indoctrinated religious people show such wonderful passion and love for each other during their Holy Days. It is a shame they try to kill each other in the name of their Gods during non-Holy Days.

The best ceremony, however, I reserve for myself. The ceremony of  communing with nature. Life is full of natural wonders and I am always discovering something beautiful! It is my passion and it is based on my curiosity to discover facts as opposed to absorbing imposed indoctrination! I am a lover of life!

 If you believe you are not indoctrinated, ask yourself how many times you watch the same repetitive commercial on Television?

P.S. My lady love also appreciates my passion for life.
------------------------------------------------------
hyp·no·sis
hipˈnōsəs/
noun
  1. the induction of a state of consciousness in which a person apparently loses the power of voluntary action and is highly responsive to suggestion or direction. Its use in therapy, typically to recover suppressed memories or to allow modification of behavior by suggestion, has been revived but is still controversial.
    • the state of consciousness produced by hypnosis.


No comments:

Post a Comment

From Eric Barker...How to live a long and awesome life.

  Here’s how to live a long awesome life: Socialize :  Instead of staring into the soulless eyes of your smartphone, spend more time with fr...