Wednesday, August 21, 2019

MIGHTY MAGNIFICENT T.E.E.O.TU.

I BELIEVE IN ALL MIGHTY  "T.E.E.O.T.U."
By N. J. Raglione.

  Black holes lead me to think of creation and so on the subject of creation here is my take on all mighty T.E.E.O.T.U. 

  I enjoy reading expert theories on how our Universe began. According to experts, there is always something that helped begin the Universe. It always leads me to the same conclusion. How did that something...what ever it was... begin to exist in the first place in order to create a beginning for everything else? Eternal energy is mind boggling to contemplate and so in my philosophical theory...Hey! If everybody else can theorize why not me!?...human imagination took over in an effort to explain what could not be explained by any other method. Black holes were predicted by Albert Einstein who believed strongly in the power of imagination to help him understand the universe. I believe that he also contemplated the creation of the universe but I am positive that when he contemplated eternal energy, he discovered the joy of total ignorance. Nobody on Earth understands how the Universe began. I certainly don't and so I have created a Diety to join the ranks of all the Dieties on Earth T. E.E.O.T.U. the all mighty!
No I am not crazy! TEEOTU is an acronym for: The Eternal Energy of the Universe and no priest or philosopher or scientist full understands T.E.E.O.T.U. 
Have a great day and may you fully enjoy our mighty T.E.E.O.T.U!

1 comment:

  Hello my good friend Valdemar Oliveira! I am happy to hear you had a successfull heart operation.  I hope you live to be 110. I may not be...