Friday, November 5, 2021

I WAS WRONG!

 I was wrong! I though the Chinese government was finally doing an exemplary public service  when they released science based Covid-19 information to the United Nations and to the World. 

 Today, November 5, I learned that I was wrong! It was a brave young Chinese journalist who released the information to the world and she is now paying the price. Today, Zhang Zhan is dying in a Chinese prison because she released the Covid-19 information to the United Nations. The Chinese government accused her of provoking trouble and disturbing the public order.

 As a journalist myself who discovered years ago that journalistic objectivity does not exist, my blood is boiling! I am angry for believing the Chinese government was anything but a callous group of old farts without humanitarian ethics. I am angry at myself for crediting a cruel Communist dictatorship with the decency to inform the world of a deadly pandemic creating virus. A government punishing the one journalist in China with the self sacrificing courage to speak up.

 The Chinese government would have allowed millions of people to die if it were not for the courage of Zhang Zhan. Today, I ask for her immediate release and for her hospitalization, preferably in some other country. She is an international heroine!

 Today, I am disturbing the world order by accusing the Chinese leaders of cruelty, stupidity and ridiculous politics. Zhang Zhan is being punished for telling the truth and saving millions of lives. If the Chinese leaders want to save face, I recommend they move their collective butts quickly to save Zhang Zhan or I will call for an international boycott of Chinese products and BEJING CAN GO BACK TO THE STONE AGE! 

How is this for disturbing the public order?

Signed: Nelson Joseph Raglione

International Journalist.

No comments:

Post a Comment

From Eric Barker...How to live a long and awesome life.

  Here’s how to live a long awesome life: Socialize :  Instead of staring into the soulless eyes of your smartphone, spend more time with fr...