Thursday, November 2, 2017

A WONDERFUL MESSAGE FROM BARACK OBAMA.

Obama.org
Joseph,

As long as we've been working to get the Obama Foundation up and running, I've been thinking about what I might say at the Foundation's first big gathering -- what words of wisdom I'd give to a group of people who have devoted their lives to making the world better.

In true dad fashion, I came up with a set of rules. There are just a few of them, and I think they're pretty simple. This afternoon, I encouraged our Summit attendees to follow them while they're here together -- and I think they're relevant to our everyday lives, too:

Rule 1: Listen.Rule 2: Don't be disagreeable.Rule 3: No selfies!Rule 4: Have fun.

It's taken a lot of work to get here, and I've never been more excited about the future of this Foundation. I'm so happy that you're with us.

Thank you,

Barack

P.S. You can tune in for the livestream of the second day of the Obama Foundation Summit beginning tomorrow at 9:30 a.m. ET/8:30 a.m. CT at Obama.org. If I were you, I'd definitely be watching around 12:00 p.m. ET/11:00 a.m. CT...
---------------------------------------------------------------
Dear Barack Obama:
 I like you both but I love your wife's super intelligence! Michelle is a wonder of intellectuel prowess!!.I believe your civic center will be a great success and I have one suggestion, invite Stephen Fritz from New York to help you motivate people and especially children. Fritz is fantastic at motivating children and he can teach everybody, including me, how to garden indoors using technology.
This is for you, Michelle...
A Poem.
Few and far between are gardens full with
Peppers, Lettuce and Beans...
Art is wonderful and fine
But hunger is mine and millions more
Who they, the rich, call poor. 
------------------------------
This is for you Barack...
A Poem.

The little Navaho Princess
Felt a need to speak truth to power
And proudly said:

"We are the guardians, the warriors at
the front lines, the gatekeepers of the land..."

I am uniting with others around the world
To make a stand against those who would
destroy our land.
.


                                              donate today to support the Obama Foundation's work:

Donate

No comments:

Post a Comment

Liver-Protecting Fennel Juice [Vegan] This is a juice that you’ve probably never tried before. It uses the vegetable fennel which many peopl...