Monday, October 30, 2017

Hi Gentle People:

 It has been a while since I wrote anything on this blog. Loss of support for my XP is one of the reasons and the fact I am on a tight budget and can only window shop is another. Years ago my marvelous computer did everything but walk and dance and I used it to fight for human rights and for protecting the natural environment. Everything worked fine until it happened! A combination micro-computer and telephone arrived on the scene to steal the glory from larger machines. Today computers have become small and light-weight plastic slabs capable of live streaming around the world and with Telephones no longer needing wires and are small enough to fit in pant pockets, millions of signals are bouncing off satellites presently circling the planet. That is all fine and good but who can produce decent blogs using only Two Thumbs or a Toothpick?!

 On top of that somebody red banded me a while back and did not let up until I shut down completely. Something akin to Flies bugging a Horse! Here is what is presently on the top of this Blog page.  
 "Warning: Google prevented a suspicious attempt to sign in to your account using your password. Review activity now! The last three words are in red and are linked supposedly to Google but I doubt it because One, I changed my password and Two, Google is providing me with this international peace Blog so why would they attempt to stop me from writing? Could the Russians be hacking me Blog? If so, GREAT! It gives me a chance to push peace on Earth on PUTIN. The same goes for that other character...TRUMP! The one I cannot contact or communicate with is the most dangerous of all. The North Korean dictator.

 Pressing on the review activity now will send me around the world because to avoid the constant bombardment and harassment from both unsolicited advertising and warnings like these I decided to use the Tor Browser.
 Years ago we blocked spam from infiltrating our emails but today, the spam blockers have become the spam. There is money to be found in fear mongering warnings! I invite anybody who wants to push the Red button and "Review activity now."

Warning: GooglReview activity now

No comments:

Post a Comment

Liver-Protecting Fennel Juice [Vegan] This is a juice that you’ve probably never tried before. It uses the vegetable fennel which many peopl...