Thursday, August 21, 2014

Song of the Universe.

In space
All the energy that ever was still is
But
In a different place and at
A different speed...
We measure light from the
Stars in the Sky
With the question why?
And as we measure
Life on Earth
With the same question?
The energy that now is
You and I, my love,
Will change speed and place
Within eternal space
In order to find the answer.

copyright: Joseph Raglione.
-------------------------------------

The Setting of the Hydrogen Sun.

 I see the setting of the Hydrogen Sun
As a child does when having fun,
Transfixed and filled with wonder...

And high above my head the Red
And Orange and Dark Blue colours,
Are painted by our fiery Sun
On clouds across the sky...

And time slides like a Seagull flying...

And soon it is over as the Sun goes hiding
And the dark sets a stage for the bright Moon
Above my head...

And rising I think of bed...
But suddenly I see the planet Mars arriving...
And beyond that a heaven of eternal galaxies
Hiding from my logic!
And so, like a child, I stay a while longer.

copyright: Joseph Raglione.


















No comments:

Post a Comment

  Hello my good friend Valdemar Oliveira! I am happy to hear you had a successfull heart operation.  I hope you live to be 110. I may not be...