Friday, August 29, 2014

I BELIEVE!
---------------
I believe in Ethics and Principles and in Truth and in Justice. I believe in both our human laws and in nature's laws.
I believe that all that ever was still is constantly changing within the eternal energy of the universe.
I believe man has labeled the eternal energy of the universe with his own cultural interpretations understood around the world as: God, or Mohammed, or Buddha, or Vishnu and many other wonderfully descriptive names.
I believe, therefore, that the concepts describing supreme all powerful beings are attempts to define the Eternal Energy of the Universe and so far not a priest or a scientist has explained eternal energy.
"All is relative" said Einstein. And surprise! Einstein believed in God!
I believe that all successful religions are based on: Peace, Love, Compassion and Ethics.
I believe that not all peaceful and loving and compassionate ethical human beings are religious or need to be religious to do good work.
I believe that all rules based on love and compassion will promote good will and peace to the degree in which they are obeyed.
I believe what good a person creates on this Earth returns to that person. It is commonly known as Karma but it can also be called free love and it spreads around quickly from person to person.
I believe that free and honest and fair trade between people and countries creates good will and the opposite creates ill will.
I believe that territory and food and shelter must be shared in a crowded world and that borders and fences create fear and fear creates enemies!
I believe that sharing honest and true facts as well as goods and services leads to peace.
I believe that hoarding money and food and goods and services leads to violence.
I believe that allowing poor human beings to go hungry in order to maintain an imperial economy is cruel and foolish and dangerous and the same goes for  imperial communism.
I believe that voluntary soldiers working as trained Peace Keepers for the United Nations are better at keeping World Peace than their military counterparts who are trained and paid to kill.
I believe that Doctors without borders are heroes and visionaries and necessary!
I believe that farmers and ecologists and teachers doing their best to feed and save the planet using natural non polluting systems are necessary heroes and visionaries.
I believe that every person: young, old, weak or invalid, must be given the opportunity and the training to work for themselves in order to gain merit and self worth, as long as the work is non-polluting.
I believe that all those who need help must be given a helping hand and all those willing and capable of working must be paid honest and fair wages.
I believe all governments must support in dignity and comfort all citizens who are medically proven to be unable to support themselves. Privatizing any medical system unnecessarily burdens the poor and the helpless as they simply cannot pay for the medical help they need.
I believe that dollars must be used to focus on life sustaining systems and not on polluting non-life sustaining systems. All powerful multi-national companies should invest in life sustaining business.
I believe our Medicare and Social Welfare systems must be improved and maintained.
I believe that prisoners must be given work and credited for their work with their money re-directed towards the victims of crime and to non-profit charities.
I believe that Human Beings live a more fulfilling life when they live by the sweat of their brow...but not so much they break their backs simply to survive!
I believe that if we work to enhance and replenish Nature, she in return will replenish and enhance our lives!
I believe that today there are still a few large corporations left who are working against Nature and they continue to create severe harm to many species existing on this Earth, including our own.
I believe that Life is Good and Love is wonderful and birth control an absolute necessity.
I believe that men who live and abide by moral and by ethical as well as by natural principles, live more abundantly than those who believe that there are no such principles.
I believe that understanding Nature's Laws is the best way to be useful to one's self and to our fellow Human Beings. 
If you also believe the way I do, then please join the world humanitarian peace and ecology movement or the Green Party or the Sierra Club or Green-Peace or the World Wildlife Fund or any other of the wonderful and honest non-profit organizations working to save and enhance Life on this our small Blue Planet Earth.
You can also start your own group and do something wonderful for yourself and for your family and friends and all life on this our little Blue planet.

Signed: Joseph Raglione
Executive director: The World Humanitarian Peace and Ecology Movement.
human4us@bell.net
--------------------------------

human4us2.blogspot.ca




No comments:

Post a Comment

  Hello my good friend Valdemar Oliveira! I am happy to hear you had a successfull heart operation.  I hope you live to be 110. I may not be...