Monday, August 18, 2014

Gentle People:

 Apparently I am at war with the advertising companies! They flooded my computer with pop-up ads and with PC improvement ads which informed me how my old XP computer was slow and was no longer supported by Microsoft and therefore I needed to upgrade. According to these insulting commercial cyber terrorists I had to immediately buy a new computer! To prove it, they even stuck pop-up advertising in my Netflix movies and made it virtually impossible for me to watch movies. That was when I got angry!
 Does this blog give you the impression I capitulated to their demands?
 I like my old computer and I'm keeping it. When the fight is over I will give you the secrets for blocking the advertising pop-ups from infiltrating into your brand new computers. It may take a while to win the war because advertising is a multi-billion dollar industry and they do not appreciate human-rights activists cutting into their profits. Apparently they were not around when we created the ground rules for computer users. Spamming is forbidden on all computers around the world. Do not spam and shove unwanted advertising in our email boxes and on our computers. If you want to sell something, create your own web site and wait for people to find you. You are allowed to place advertising on your own web sites but if nobody wants your product, too bad! There are still enough "GEEKS" in this world who hate advertising and will help to protect the World Wide Web from commercial infiltration and domination. We may even flag a few nasty and ignorant companies in the process. Have a great day!
Signed: Joseph Raglione
Executive Director: The World Humanitarian Peace and Ecology Movement.

No comments:

Post a Comment

  Hello my good friend Valdemar Oliveira! I am happy to hear you had a successfull heart operation.  I hope you live to be 110. I may not be...