Monday, May 6, 2024

The surrender.

 

Me and my Cat.

I am a human and you are a Cat!
At least I am settled about that!
But does it matter?
Because once you were a tiny ball of Black fur
I bought from behind a pet store window...
A poor little thing trapped in a box...
I thought!
And so tell me, Cat...
After the many battles we fought...
You being so little and so brave...
When did it change?
When did you become my master and I your slave?
But It does not matter about that...
Because once I was lonely...
And now I'm not!

Poet: Nelson Joseph Raglione

human4us2.blogspot.com


No comments:

Post a Comment

From Eric Barker...How to live a long and awesome life.

  Here’s how to live a long awesome life: Socialize :  Instead of staring into the soulless eyes of your smartphone, spend more time with fr...