Sunday, April 28, 2024

BIRTH OF A FLOWER CHILD.

 

BIRTH OF A FLOWER CHILD.

I was alone in Vancouver, Canada, sitting on a park bench and wondering 

what to do with the rest of my life, when a young pretty girl stepped in 

front of me...

"Hello Sir!

You look sad?

Take this flower...

Please be glad!

No! no! It's free...

It comes from me!"

---------------------

Today, older and wiser, I sit on a park bench in Montreal, Canada, and I

understand how difficult it is finding love...when chasing money and power....however...

I can win a heart forever with a single flower! 

---------------------------------------------------------

POET: NELSON JOSEPH RAGLIONE.

-----------------------------------------------------

Free to copy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

From Eric Barker...How to live a long and awesome life.

  Here’s how to live a long awesome life: Socialize :  Instead of staring into the soulless eyes of your smartphone, spend more time with fr...