Sunday, November 6, 2022

IS THE STOCK MARKET CONTROLLED BY CRIMINALS?

 If you gamble you lose is what they told me.  Buying stocks is a big risk is what they told me.

My question is who is controlling the stock market and why is it not regulated by government? Why did stocks from Walt Disney suddenly go down in value when the Disney company continues to be one of the best companies on Earth? The same can be said for the richest banks on earth. Why are their stocks suddenly down in value taking my money down along with them when they are the richest banks on Earth? What in hell is going on?!!

 The apologetic explanations are often long and complicated but the results continue to be the same. The stocks continue to rise for pennies baiting investors into investing and then they drop for thousands of Dollars! In my opinion the reason I lost money is because I am a small fish in a Shark tank! The stock market is filled with gambling sharks and I am not a good gambler. If stocks were linked directly to companies as opposed to floating freely in a large game of Texas Hold Em, investors might have a chance to earn extra dollars. As it is when the market pool sinks, investors drown by the thousands.

I have been told by a reliable source that companies are subject to rumours and when a false rumour is spread a company's stock can drop in value within minutes, even if the company is one of the best on Earth.

 "Hold on to your stocks as they will gain value as time goes by." Or so I've been told.  Ok, but what if I die before my stock finally pays a dividend? What if my stock disintegrates before the long run is completed? 

 I believe I am going to sell out while I still have a few dollars left in my pockets. 

Good Luck to the rest of you gamblers and watch out for Sharks!

N.J.R.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

From Eric Barker...How to live a long and awesome life.

  Here’s how to live a long awesome life: Socialize :  Instead of staring into the soulless eyes of your smartphone, spend more time with fr...