Sunday, November 6, 2022

 Wow! Another Democratic election is arriving for the lucky people of the United States!

Do you remember when Donald Trump said and I quote:

"PUTIN IS MY FRIEND!"

 Hey Donald, with friends like Putin, who needs enemies?!

 I hear that once again you want to run for president of the U. S.? Okay, Donald, my question is will you be bringing your friend along with you? Remember how last time your friend tried to rig the election? I am hazarding a guess that with a friend like Putin running the White House, it should make for an interesting mix of personalities.

 Well that's all I have to say for now and so see you at the polls...maybe in Moscow! Bye Donald!

N.J.R.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Liver-Protecting Fennel Juice [Vegan] This is a juice that you’ve probably never tried before. It uses the vegetable fennel which many peopl...