Monday, July 18, 2022

I BELIEVE IN ALL MIGHTY  "T.E.E.O.T.U."
By N. J. Raglione.

  Black holes lead me to think of the religious concept of creation and also on the science based concept of "A Big Bang". Here is my take on the all mighty T.E.E.O.T.U. No, not a misspelling...read on dear reader!

  I enjoy reading expert theories on how our Universe began. According to both religious scholars and science experts there was something that began the Universe. It led me to an impossible conclusion! The concept of Eternity. There was zero beginning and there will not be an ending! 
Millions of people today continue to believe in the concept of  a God while Millions more believe in a science based concept of a Big Bang or whatever it was they believe began our Universe. If there was a Big Bang, who lit the fuse? Was it God? What existed in the first place to create a beginning for everything else? If there was no beginning than eternal energy is mind boggling to contemplate and so in my philosophical theory...Hey! If everybody else can theorize why not me!?...human imagination took over in an effort to explain what could not be explained by any other method. Black holes were predicted by Albert Einstein who believed strongly in the power of imagination to help him understand the universe. I believe that he also contemplated a beginning to the universe but I am positive that when he contemplated eternal energy, he discovered the joy of total ignorance. Nobody on Earth understands how the Universe began and that includes (though they may disagree) the best scientific minds on Earth. As a philosophic writer I certainly don't understand the immensity of the Universe and so I have created a Deity to join the ranks of all the Deities on Earth: T. E.E.O.T.U. the all mighty!
No, I am not crazy! TEEOTU is an acronym for: The Eternal Energy of the Universe and no priest or philosopher or scientist fully understands T.E.E.O.T.U. even those presently using the marvellous new James Web telescope to explore deep deep deep space.
Have a great day and may you fully enjoy our mighty T.E.E.O.T.U!
Signed: Nelson Joseph Raglione...the not so mighty N.J.R..
  1. human4us2.blogspot.com The unedited original version was published on 
    3 September 2019 at 19:07.
    Visit  N.A.S.A. COM, they have magnificent pictures from T.E.E.O.T.U!


No comments:

Post a Comment

  Hello my good friend Valdemar Oliveira! I am happy to hear you had a successfull heart operation.  I hope you live to be 110. I may not be...