Thursday, December 20, 2018

Gentle People:

 I was revolted by a picture I saw on Facebook.  A father holding a baby and both were
horribly scarred by a machete. The baby had a terrible scar on its face which broke my
heart and all I could think of was what cold blooded human maniacs could perpetrate
such atrocities?  I understand how this is a Holiday season in Europe and North America
but to allow this sort of cruelty to exist in Africa and precisely in the Democratic Republic of the
Congo, or D.R.C., is a crime against humanity and degrades all of us as human beings!

  I ask the United Nations to create an armed peace force and to send it to the D.R.C. to help
put an end to this ongoing atrocity.
 I ask all peace loving governments on this planet not to turn their backs on innocent men
and women and children who are victims of cold blooded killers.
Thanks for reading.
Nelson Joseph Raglione.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Liver-Protecting Fennel Juice [Vegan] This is a juice that you’ve probably never tried before. It uses the vegetable fennel which many peopl...