Thursday, September 7, 2017

IRMA IS NOT ENTERTAINMENT FOR IDIOTS!


 The Media frenzy is almost as powerful as Hurricane Irma but where can hurricane survivors find detailed information needed for food and shelter and water?

 I will be happy to list any and all information on this blog when I find the dammed information!

Thousands of people no longer have food or water or shelter and they need immediate assistance!
We need to list the government agencies willing to help non-stop today and tomorrow and the day after that!
We need airplanes dropping food and water today, not tomorrow!
We need governments along with N.G.O's willing to help people in distress.
We need to re-direct billions of Dollars towards Texas and Florida.

1.   The international Red Cross?
2    Fema.com
3.   Canadians telephone     1-613-996-8885
4.?
5.?

No comments:

Post a Comment

  Hello my good friend Valdemar Oliveira! I am happy to hear you had a successfull heart operation.  I hope you live to be 110. I may not be...