Tuesday, September 19, 2017

My own Green power juice recipe is at the bottom.

Free tips from the foremost plant-based experts

...

[Message clipped]  View entire message
Inbox
x

One Green Planet team@onegreenplanet.org via mail248.suw16.rsgsv.net 

Sep 12 (8 days ago)


to me

           

  

 Gentle readers:
 If you want to know what I drink during the day, here is my recipe for a Green power smoothie.
1. One cheap and small machine mixer with the power to crush ice. Throw into the mixer jug...
2. One Banana.
3. One Apple.
4.  Three hand fulls of baby Spinach leaves.
5.  One hand full of chopped Cabbage leaves.
6.  One glass of pure Blueberry juice or whatever pure juice you like.
7,  One Kiwi    
8.   Start slow and then mix on high speed until smooth and Green.
9.  If you can, try not to drink it all at once, save some for later.
10. Feel the power of the Green curse through your veins and have a great day!
                                                                                   
 Joseph Raglione.



No comments:

Post a Comment

  Hello my good friend Valdemar Oliveira! I am happy to hear you had a successfull heart operation.  I hope you live to be 110. I may not be...