Sunday, April 17, 2016

Hello to all my gentle new friends from around the world!

I am taking this opportunity to thank you for sending me your beautiful photographs and/or passing on beautiful photographs you found on the world wide web. From baby Elephants to space Galaxies and from Oceans to Mountains and everything in between, all are interesting and beautiful!  Some are absolutely magnificent! Many are original Photographs never before seen on Earth and they pop into  my old XP computer like Pop Corn. If possible, please remember to always credit the original photographer of the picture. It takes effort to photograph something beautiful and that effort deserves credit, even if it is an instant picture. Some of course will simply share their beautiful pictures on the web without thought of credit and simply for the joy of celebrating the beauty of life. I lift my glass to you all!

 I also want to thank Google for providing us with the Google + platform allowing us to share and distribute beautiful pictures from around the world. Thank you beautiful Google people! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Stephanie Hulse, Greenpeace Canada <stephanie.hulse@greenpeace.ca>

Nelson,   A few months ago, I told you about the City of MontrĂ©al’s plans to ban natural gas in new buildings in the Fall of 2024. And I hav...