Monday, April 28, 2014




My name is Joseph Raglione and because I am a Canadian, my mailing address is h7r1m5. It is not in your zip code format and you know this, so why do you keep bothering me? I suspect you have sent me another automated email and you forgot how to communicate with real people.
The reason I helped Barack Obama years ago with computer publicity, was because the world needed peace on Earth and a clean environment and the U.S.A. needed Medicare...something Canada had before our current Prime Minister Stephen Harper took office and quietly privatized it. Now we have to quietly remove him from office and change it back to a working national program with compassionate Doctors filling our hospitals.

Signed: Joseph Raglione.
Executive Director: The World Humanitarian Peace and Ecology Movement.
P.S. You and your friends stopped taking my advice years ago and you are presently in a cold war with Russia. Try not to escalate the fiasco. 
==========================================

Date: Sun, 27 Apr 2014 11:26:20 -0400
To: human4us@bell.net
From: info@barackobama.com
Subject: Seriously, your name belongs next to President Obama's
Seriously! 



Organizing for Action
PAID FOR BY ORGANIZING FOR ACTION                                
Contributions or gifts to Organizing for Action are not tax deductible.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Liver-Protecting Fennel Juice [Vegan] This is a juice that you’ve probably never tried before. It uses the vegetable fennel which many peopl...