HOW TO CURE A GASTRIC INTESTINAL CANCER OR...AS I NOW UNDERSTAND,..A PEPTIC ULSER!
1. Cancer is a generic label for many serious deadly helth problems. The word CANCER should be removed from all medical and computer files and archives... Without explaining anything, a Laval doctor I visited announced in a loud voice... You have gastric intestinal Cancer!" I no longer visit that doctor.
3. I first entered my local hospital in Sainte-Eustache, Quebec, because I felt extremely sick and was ready to drop. They did the regualar protocol procedures: Blood tests... Urine tests...one fecal test... Saline bottles and more than one computer scan and because they did not find a Cancer, they sent me home and told me to have plenty of bed rest. The next time I visited the hospital was in an ambulance. I collapsed from my bed at home and could not move anything but my neck. I remaied Two months in the hospital connected to Saline Bottles and without conclusive results for my so called Intestinal Cancer...they forced me to follow their Protocol rules...stupidly... for Two years. I continue to remain connected, at home, to a portable and deadly toxic poison bottle. Surprisingly, my body is adapting and I am still alive to write these words. Hey kids! I am now 'Toxic Man'!
4. I had a choice. ..die in the Palliative care unit...or run like hell!
5. I took choice number 2. I left the hospital with my partner in life, a smart intelligent but very stubborn lady, who follows protocol rules, explicitly. It makes for interesting debates at home. Following us to the elevator were six young unpaid care givers, most likely going to lunch and providing me with the camouflage I needed for my hospital bed escape! Grin!
6. The Hospital, not willing to give up, transferred my documents to an expensive looking Cancer Cinique located behind the hospital. At the entrance desk, the first thing they asked for was my hospital medical card. The government pays the hospital medical bills. It is here I first received, and continue to receive... Chemo Therapy. A toxic poison with a 15% survival rate! I am supposed to be dead but I am a stubborn old bastard and now I ask myself extremely important medical questions??
7. Does Intestinal Cancer create Gas? My stomach bloated like a hot air balloon and the pain lasted for weeks. I finally asked our local Pharmacist, who studies and understands drugs, what I could do for the bloating? She gave me gastric pills and I began to understand that something besides cancer was at work in my stomach. Years ago, I discovered and printed out Five Bacteria that survive in our stomachs. They are supposed to help digestions but one particular Bacteria was presently helping to create an Ulser! I gave it serious thought! What else was creating an Ulser? It was then I finally understood that everything I was eating was wrong and salt was #1 !! Remember the Saline bottles? I no longer drink or eat anything laden with SALT.
8... I carried and still carry a bottle of distilled water around with me but it is now at room temperature and not ice cold water with lime juice. My problem was the Lime I was including in the ice water bottle. Like milllions of people I believed that Citric Juices were good for me. An Apple a day, an Orange or Orange juices, lime and lemon juice, Salt...etc. Along with my stomach bacteria, Citric juice was digging throgh my stomach lining. I decided to personally CHANGE MY OWN PROTOCOL AND THE BEST WAY I KNOW IS WITH PLENTY OF PUBLICITY!
9. The first thing I did was cancel the citric juices and shift to Calcium based drinks, and high protein food: Eggs... low fat meat...a few non-fried potatoes...of course vegetables WITH ZERO SALT... What I eat now is... Soy milk or 1% dairy milk with or without cereal...Yogurt...Bananas... (Ice cream but not often.) It also contains salt and the Chemo will not physically allow me to touch anything cold...A high protein pharmacy suppliment drink labelled Ensure. I ingest it with the pharmacy Gastric Pill and my stomach pain is gone!
10. The above works to stop my pain but it is important to ask your doctor for his or her deeper insight, IF THEY HAVE ONE, to help discover any underlying causes for your particular problem. Remember, I no longer use the word C.....!
N.J.R.
Human4usbillions@gmail.com
No comments:
Post a Comment