Sunday, June 30, 2024

 Hello my good friend Valdemar Oliveira!

I am happy to hear you had a successfull heart operation. 

I hope you live to be 110.

I may not be so lucky! Colon Cancer is what my doctor prognosticated. This may be the last letter you will receive from me for a long while. If like you, I pass through, I will be more than happy editing and writing poems with you.

 Here is my English version of your poem.


FROM YOUTH TO OLD AGE.

  THE MISTERIOUS ENERGY WE CALL TIME CONSTANTLY CHANGES AND NEVER ENDS...

BUT DOES HOLD MOMENTS OF TRUTH FOR HUMANS...

WHEN WE THINK ALL IS WELL AND WE ARE HAPPY WITH OUR HABITS...ZIP...SOMETHING DIFFERENT HAPPENS...AND SUDDENLY WE NEED HELP!!

IF FATE DETERMINS OLD AGE WON'T KILL US, AND WE ARE LUCKY ENOUGH TO HAVE GOOD PEOPLE READY TO HELP, WE CAN CONQUER DISEASE AND RETURN TO OUR ROCK STEADY AND HAPPY OLD AGE LIVES!

 


No comments:

Post a Comment

  Hello my good friend Valdemar Oliveira! I am happy to hear you had a successfull heart operation.  I hope you live to be 110. I may not be...