Monday, March 2, 2020


INEDIBLE THOUGHTS.
Inspired by the movie 'Parasites.'

The intricacies of climate change are
inedible thoughts for many and keeps
this poet in poverty and cultural starvation...
When speaking the truth becomes
comedy for deniers and is laughed at by
their obsequious followers, each fact behind
the truth is then easily ignored by those in power and also
their laughing sycophants who refuse to face the truth...
To be an obsequious sycophant is not to be a
person but an object of derision
and I refuse to bend my knees to corrupt authorities
or to corporate dominators who act like royalty while refusing to
accept this important fact.
Without Nature all life on Earth
will cease to exist and those few human individuals
who profit by exploiting Nature and who enjoy the servile quiescence of others detest this powerful and
dominating science-based fact because it will force them
to lose control over their obsequious sycophants.

No comments:

Post a Comment

  Hello my good friend Valdemar Oliveira! I am happy to hear you had a successfull heart operation.  I hope you live to be 110. I may not be...