Wednesday, January 15, 2020


My Friends! My Friends!

Our man in the slot has disappeared!
Is it a miracle or Hockey magic!
Without our man in the slot this game will be tragic!
Our coach must be sleeping
behind the bench!
Please wake him up
And stop him from dreaming!
Wait! Wait!
Our man in the slot
Our player most Holy!
I see him now in front of their goalie!
He is taking his shot...
And by God what a shot!
Let us bow our heads and pray...
Hooray! Hooray!
It's not what I feared!
This game is not tragic!
This game is not weird!
With the magic of Hockey our man in the slot
Has re-appeared!
And scored the winning goal!

No comments:

Post a Comment

  Hello my good friend Valdemar Oliveira! I am happy to hear you had a successfull heart operation.  I hope you live to be 110. I may not be...