Sunday, March 17, 2019

Gentle People:

 From now forwards I will include a beautiful picture on every page of my  human4us2.blogspot.

Previously, we had a good thing going with people from all over the world sending magnificent pictures to Google+ but all good things tend to end faster than those darn bad things and so...

"Your Google+ account is going away April 2, 2019. Downloading your Google+ content may take time, so get started before March 31, 2019."

 The above scary warning is not to be feared! There is a solution!  I suggest you continue to take pictures and keep them in your computer's picture folder until you are able to transfer them to a small computer key for safe keeping. You can also email me your best pictures and I will place them in my blog with as many pictures from our Google+ friends as are willing to accept my offer.  I will do this unless my blog also disappears on April 2. Perish the thought!!  My email address is human4usbillions@gmail.com and my blogspot is human4us2.blogspot.com

     

No comments:

Post a Comment

From Eric Barker...How to live a long and awesome life.

  Here’s how to live a long awesome life: Socialize :  Instead of staring into the soulless eyes of your smartphone, spend more time with fr...