Monday, June 11, 2018


Dear Canadian Prime Minister Justin Trudeau:


This lady will give you the facts on Ocean Acidity and why your children will suffer if you do not do your best to decrease C02 in the atmosphere. Our Oceans absorb CO2 from the atmosphere and are slowly acidifying and killing Marine life and Coral Reefs.
I suggest you do not buy and build any kind of Oil Pipeline. I strongly suggest you help Canadians transition towards an environment friendly economy. For the benefit of all children, we have to stop the acidification and destruction of our Oceans.
Signed: Joseph Raglione
Executive Director: The World Friendly Peace and Ecology Movement.
Watch now »
 

PLAYLIST OF THE DAY

What's happening to the ocean?

What's happening to the ocean?

Are we turning the oceans into warm, noisy, uninhabitable bodies of acid? The short answer is, yes -- but there's still hope.Watch »

No comments:

Post a Comment

  Hello my good friend Valdemar Oliveira! I am happy to hear you had a successfull heart operation.  I hope you live to be 110. I may not be...