Tuesday, January 9, 2018

Oprah Winfrey for president of the United States.

Dear Oprah Winfrey:

   I hope it does not sound arrogant but I and several thousand computer writers are ready and willing to help you become president of the United States.

  Years ago, utilizing what in those days was my lightning fast computer, I and several dozen good writers provided Barack Obama with free publicity in his bid to become president of the U.S.. In those days not many people understood computers and Bush called them those Webby things. I managed to enter a great many web sites with my "webby" thing within the U.S. and around the world in order to create a world peace movement.. As a Canadian citizen, my intentions were honorable and the friendly world peace and ecology movement continues today. My efforts for Barack Obama also paid off but it was his wife, Michelle Obama, along with Democratic senators: Edward Kennedy, Al Gore and John Kerry who pushed me to write for Barack Obama. Suddenly, the Senator from Chicago Illinois became a serious contender for president of the U.S. and leader of the free world. :)
http://www.human4us2.blogspot.com

 Today both my computer and I have reached old age and the "fun" is still there even if journalism remains a dangerous profession.  I remain an active "Blogger" on the Web who is fully aware that journalists around the world  have become targets for fanatics and terrorists. At Seventy I can still put words together to help influence voters and I do not fear death. If you want to become President I will make a strong effort to help you win. Why? Because I believe you will make an excellent president who will help with my agenda! I want: Electric Cars, Community Gardens, Bicycle Paths, schools with Hydroponic gardens and children who love going to school. All is possible and I have the evidence to prove it!

 I do need to replace this old computer and maybe you could lend me a super fast computer during your run for President if you honestly want to make a gargantuan effort to win that office. Sadly you will be facing discrimination and hate and distrust and danger but I have a feeling you have the courage and brains and money to win!

 P.S. I have a great many archived social science and human rights solutions to help you run the world.
Thanks for reading!
Signed: Joseph Raglione
human4usbillions@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Liver-Protecting Fennel Juice [Vegan] This is a juice that you’ve probably never tried before. It uses the vegetable fennel which many peopl...