Tuesday, December 12, 2017

Hello friendly people!

 It looks like the cyber attacks have subsided for a while! Somebody or some organization knocked me off the WWW for two weeks. It usually happens around this time of year when merchants drive customers into their stores using every trick imaginable! These last few years, cyber warfare attacks have increased beyond the limits of civility!

  I did cave in temporarily and bought a refurbished computer which used Windows 10 as it's operating system but that was a mistake! The first second I opened the machine it literally began talking and asking questions.Then it produced dark images on my old monitor screen and was so complicated I decided to bring it back to the store for a refund. When I returned home I loaded Ubuntu on my old XP and it has the effect of scaring off big computer pushers. The possibility of having individuals gain unrestricted freedom to roam the web outside the influence of Microsoft or Apple, could be creating panic within those organizations!

I wish you happy holidays gentle friends and may the future be kind to all of you!
Joseph Raglione

No comments:

Post a Comment

  Hello my good friend Valdemar Oliveira! I am happy to hear you had a successfull heart operation.  I hope you live to be 110. I may not be...