Thursday, June 5, 2014

Gentle readers:

  Honest political activists and journalists tend to become hard nosed and cynical the more they struggle against injustice and tyranny and pollution. Every once in a while I look in the mirror to update my consciousness. Today, I did not like the old tough guy who looked back at me and because of him I am going to write a  love poem to my one and only lady.
----------------------------
My sweet love.
Though we are apart my love
Imagine a gentle kiss as soft as a Butterfly's wing
Sent to you on the wind with my full promise of future bliss...
Close your eyes and allow my love to surpass your imagination,
To gently surprise your heart and
To kiss and to kiss and to kiss again
Your soft satin lips...
My sweet love

No comments:

Post a Comment

From Eric Barker...How to live a long and awesome life.

  Here’s how to live a long awesome life: Socialize :  Instead of staring into the soulless eyes of your smartphone, spend more time with fr...