Saturday, December 28, 2013

I'm sorry but this year, like last year and the year before, I've decided not to upgrade my browser or my email system. I've found alternative systems and I will continue to use my old computer until the day it falls apart...but hey! I can write this about you. You made some dangerously close and powerful attempts to remove me from the net! They did not work and now it is my turn to try and remove you commercially abusive exploiters from the world wide web. I may also remove a few snoopy government agencies from the web if they prove to be dangerous and Orwellian as opposed to Humanitarian and Democratic. I will do it with the help of millions and millions of poor people who also can't afford to upgrade and update every year nearing the comically commercial holiday season. I will continue to do it with every human-rights protector and environmentally friendly person that I can find on the net. Signed: Joseph Raglione Executive Director: The World Humanitarian Peace and Ecology Movement.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Liver-Protecting Fennel Juice [Vegan] This is a juice that you’ve probably never tried before. It uses the vegetable fennel which many peopl...