Monday, November 25, 2013

storyofstuff.org Hello Annie! Remember me? Years ago I helped push you and your "story of stuff" all over the net. Times have changed and some bad people have pushed back and blocked many of our efforts to unite. Getting your message out is important but our net access points have been blocked and stuffed full of commercials. Years ago it was known as spam and we would not allow span to interfere with our personal communications. Today, the net is full of beautifully created spam and interpersonal communication has been reduced to twitter size messages. Joining together is exactly what dozens of powerful international companies do not want us to do and they are blocking our efforts to communicate and unite towards better goals. To be fair, many other companies have switched towards creating a better and safer planet but as yet not enough are following your idea of 'BETTER'. This time around I need your help. I need a place to write and I need to regain much of the power that has literally been stolen from me and from sweet people like yourself. Can you provide me with a small writing area on your site? A place I can fill with dozens of links to great pro environment and better life web sites? Signed: Joseph Raglione Executive director: The World Humanitarian Peace and Ecology Movement. human4us@bell.net

No comments:

Post a Comment

From Eric Barker...How to live a long and awesome life.

  Here’s how to live a long awesome life: Socialize :  Instead of staring into the soulless eyes of your smartphone, spend more time with fr...